Wednesday, September 28, 2016

september favorites

I seriously cannot believe that September is already coming to a close!! I say that every month, but it always feels so short. This month I discovered a lot of freakin' cool new stuff, and I'm super pumped to share that with y'all!


one // kitchen aid tea kettle
My mom bought us this tea kettle at the beginning of the month and I'm seriously obsessed with it. I mean, it's a YELLOW TEA KETTLE!! How much cuter can it get? I love boiling some water in it to make my Harney & Sons peppermint tea and I can't even wait until I can start making hot chocolate later in the fall.

two // ban.do compliment generator
My favorite brand, Ban.do, released this adorable little compliment generator on their website a couple weeks ago and I love it! If you're ever having a really low self-esteem day or just need an afternoon pick-me-up, this little compliment machine is the way to go.

three // chance the rapper, coloring book
I know I'm so late to the party on this one, but I just started listening to Coloring Book and I love it!! I don't really listen to that much rap music (besides for Hamilton, of course) but I like Chance because his music is happy and not gross and doesn't make misogynistic comments and talks about God a lil' bit!! My favorites on the album are Angels, How Great, and All We Got.


I've had this planner since the beginning of the school year, but the last couple weeks (and coming weeks) have been CRAZY and this thing has been a life saver! While I loved my Erin Condren, I'm actually enjoying this planner a lot more and it was so, so much cheaper.

five // bloglovin'
I used to not be a fan of Bloglovin' but they recently updated it making it a lot easier to use, and now it's my favorite way to read blogs! Before I started using it, I had a difficult time staying engaged and updated on all the blogs I follow, but now I can see everything in one place, as well as keep track of the traffic that my blog is getting from Bloglovin'. I'm always looking for new blogs to read, so leave your Bloglovin' link in the comments so I can follow you!

What are you loving this month?

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment