Wednesday, September 7, 2016

autumn playlist

Howdy y'all! In celebration of September, I thought today would be a good day to share my Autumn playlist with y'all! It took be forever to make this because all the songs I was picking were super slow and string-y and I wanted to add some fun ones in, but I think I found a pretty good balance in the end. ;)


Make sure to follow it on Spotify if you want to see any updates I make to the list throughout the season!


My other seasonal playlists: Spring, Summer

What are you listening to this fall? Let me know in the comments!

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment