Wednesday, August 31, 2016

august favorites

Howdy y'all! It feels like I haven't done a favorites post in forever and it's only been two months! I was really sad about not getting the chance to do my July goals and favorites because these are some of my favorite posts to write! I'm super pumped to share a few of the things I've been loving this August.


one // Harney & Sons tea
I've always had a thing for tea and while I won't say I like tea better than coffee, I drink more tea at home than I do coffee. I tried Harney & Sons for the first time a few years ago and I love it!! I haven't had it for awhile but when my mom and I went to Target last week it was on sale and I just couldn't say no! I will admit, I think the branding nerd inside of me just bought it for the gorgeous packaging.


two // black Old Navy cardigan
Y'ALL. If you don't have one of these cardigans, you are seriously missing out. I bought it for back-to-school and have been wearing it non-stop because it's just so comfy!! It's a little pricey in my opinion but it's such a staple that I think it's worth stocking up on a few of 'em.

three // The Constitutional Thought of Thomas Jefferson by David N. Meyer
I've been working on this book for quite some time now, but in the past few weeks I've been really digging in and trying to get through it. Thomas Jefferson had some very, very interesting governmental ideas and I'm having so much fun learning about them! If you're a history buff like me, I would definitely recommend this book.


four // Room Essentials bath towels from Target
I was in serious need of some new bath towels, (mine were absolutely nasty) so my mom and I got a couple at Target and I'm obsessed with them. They had some really pretty colors and I ended up getting this stripey one and this solid peach one. I'm planning to redecorate my bathroom in the near future and thought these colors would look pretty so I'm excited! Plus, they're cheap and super soft!!

five // A Color Story
I finally got on board and downloaded A Color Story and I really like it! If you don't know, it's a photo editing app that just about every blogger on the planet raves about. When I tried it out the first few times I was a little skeptical, but now I've kind of got the hang of it. I'm not sure that it will ever be able to replace VSCO, but I've enjoyed messing around with it!


six // 30,000 feet playlist
My family went on vacation in Colorado at the very beginning of August and I put together a playlist for all the travel we would be doing, but I've become obsessed with it for much more than just the occasional plane ride. It's got a few of my all-time favorite artists and some new finds, so you should definitely listen!




What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!

Have a great day!











Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment