Wednesday, June 29, 2016

june favorites

Howdy y'all! As we're reaching the end of June, it's time for yet another favorites post! These have easily started to become one of my favorite posts to write since I started doing them, so I'm excited to share what I'm loving this June!


one // black nike shorts
I've always had a lot of trouble finding shorts that fit me well and I'm also cheap as heck so you can guess how that affected the short search. I went to Academy and they had Nike shorts like $10 off, so I decided to give them a try. Aaaaand naturally out of all the ones I tried on, these were the only ones that fit right. I really do love them, even if I'm a little salty that I can't find cheap shorts.

two // flamingo and donut pool floats
We just got our pool all cleaned up for the summer so my sister decided to buy some cute pool floaties. We got these donut and flamingo ones from Target and are hardcore obsessed with them. Plus, they fit my Instagram aesthetic so really just 10/10 would recommend.


three // alaska by maggie rogers
I found out about this song through a video my mom shared on Facebook, and she finally released it about a week ago! I'm literally in love with this song and all of the rest of this girl's music.


four // The Young Hopeful blog
Y'all this blog is seriously so good - I've talked about them on Twitter a lot, but I don't think I've ever mentioned them on the blog! Even though it's a college blog, I've gotten a lot of great stuff from them even as a high schooler. They recently had their one year blogiversary, so make sure to check them out!!

five // barklyn grace usa tee
This company is too stinkin' cute and a percentage of all profits go to dogs shelters and rescues. They recently released their 4th of July tee and I'm obsessed with it! If you'd like to order from them, use my code "Alison20" for a 20% discount on your purchase!!

What were your favorite things this June?

Have a great day!











Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*


No comments:

Post a Comment