Saturday, July 2, 2016

july goals

Howdy y'all! I actually cannot believe it's already July - summer is going by so quickly!! I've got a lot planned for July, so I'm super pumped to share this month's goals with you!!

First, here's a quick recap of my June goals. First off I wanted to work a lot on my photography business which was definitely the goal I did the best on! I did three shoots and booked four more, so I'm doing pretty well there - if you want to see some of my work, I have blog posts up on my website and a Facebook page where you can keep updated! I also wanted to do daily bible reading and journaling this month, which I'm ashamed to say just didn't really happen. I started the month off strong but as I got busy I let it slide. I'm hoping to do better in July! My next goal was to bring a lot of attention to and educate more people on Alzheimer's Disease. June was Alzheimer's Awareness Month, and I think I did pretty well bringing some attention to it! I tweeted a lot about it and tried to talk to anyone that would listen. I wanted to be able to read more, but again it just didn't happen. Right now I'm thinking there will be a lot more time to read in July, so we'll see!

As y'all are reading this, I'll be at a church camp which is the first of three camps I'm going to in July. This is definitely the most I've ever done in one summer and I'm gonna be around a lot of people I don't know well, so this month I'd really like to step out of my anxiety comfort zone and meet some cute new friends. :) This is going to be a tough one and I'll probably be exhausted but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

I also want to do a lot of blogging stuff this month. I kind of slacked off in the middle of June, but I picked it back up at the end of the month and I'm super happy with the way my content turned out. I'm also working on being more present on social media and making some blogging besties!!

Because I did so much in June with my photography business, I really slacked off on my personal photography and blog photography. I'm really missing that (and my Instagram feed is struggling), so this month I want to look for photo opportunities where ever I am. In the past, this has really helped me when I get in a creative rut, and I'm hoping it will help now too!

Finally, I want to start using my planner again. I've barely used it since school got out, but on the weeks that I did it was super helpful. This will be especially helpful this month because of how much I'm going to have going on.

What are your goals for July?

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment