Wednesday, May 11, 2016

my top 12 favorite instagram accounts

Howdy y'all! Happy hump day! This Wednesday I'm comin' @ ya' with a few of my favorite Instagram accounts (in no particular order). Also, if you aren't following me, do it! Here's the link. ;)



one // @jessicawhitaker

two // @emilyblincoe (also, shoutout to her adorable dog, Eleanor)

three // @chalkfuloflove
A photo posted by Sarah (@chalkfulloflove) on

four // @itssunnyrebecca
A photo posted by Rebecca (@itssunnyrebecca) on

five // @papelnco
A photo posted by Papel & Co. (@papelnco) on

six // @lonestar.looking.glass


seven // @p31beauty

eight // @cathslagle

nine // @jaybsauceda
A photo posted by Jay B Sauceda (@jaybsauceda) on

ten // @teachinfashion
A photo posted by Michelle (@teachinfashion) on

eleven // @stephanieparsley

twelve // @charlottebharris

Thanks for reading friends! If you have a favorite account (yes, you can be your own favorite), let me know in the comments!

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment