Saturday, May 7, 2016

may goals

Howdy y'all! Now that May is officially here, it's time for another installment of my monthly goals.


First, here's a recap of my April goals. My first goal of April was to start drinking more water again, which I rocked the socks off of. I also wanted to work really hard towards driver's ed, which went well for the first part of the month but was kind of a bust after that. With all of the standardized testing and finals coming up, I really wanted to get studying to ace those tests. I think I did well on the ones I've taken, but I have an AP test next week that I'm SUPER nervous for. I also wanted to keep a more positive attitude. While April was better than March, I still kind of had a crap month and it appears that's going to continue into May. I'm really just looking forward to getting this semester over with.

My first goal of May is to try to workout more often. I can't say that I'm going to do it everyday because I have so much stuff happening this month, but I signed up for the 8 week Bikini Series (even though I don't wear bikinis) with Tone It Up. The first 2 weeks I kind of failed, but I'm hoping to get into it in the following weeks.

With finals coming up, I want to be prepared so I can end the semester on a good note. I created a study plan to get ready for my tests and am planning to have some sort of finals prep almost every day.

Something I've really been missing as of late is all my creative hobbies (besides blogging of course). I really want to be able to work on my photography, hand lettering, and calligraphy more because I am having major withdrawals. I'm planning a big calligraphy project for when school gets out and am hoping to do more blog photography this month, but it just all depends on how busy I am.

Do a little spring cleaning. Y'all, I'm a hot mess. Our house is disgusting (which isn't completely my fault), my room is a mess, and my bathroom is a straight up pig sty. I'm hoping to get some stuff done this weekend and the rest of the month I'm going to try to keep up with it more.

What are your goals for this month? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!











Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment