Wednesday, May 4, 2016

april favorites

Howdy y'all! It's May! Wow! No but really, it's super crazy to me that my sophomore year is almost over (also super exciting). Anyhow, I've gotta finish off April with my monthly favorites - here's what I've been loving this month.


All of the outfits in my most recent post. I'm not even sorry about the shameless promo - I'm highkey obsessed.

THE NEW BAN.DO AGENDAS OH MY GOODNESS. I can't even believe how beautiful they are. This one is my favorite right now.

Summer is a comin' and I really need a new bathing suit. I love these Kourtni Jeane swimmers. Right now, I'm liking this top and this bottom.

Sunflowers. Y'all, I already love sunflowers, but this month they're just 10x more beautiful to me than normal. Really I've just been overly attracted to anything yellow this month.


The song "Kingdom Come" by Joel Ansett. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this song but I really like it a lot.


I recently started watching New Girl again on Netflix, and I went through like a season and a half in one weekend. It's so frickin' funny, y'all!

What have you been loving this month, friends? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!
Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*



No comments:

Post a Comment