Wednesday, April 27, 2016

mother's day gift guide

Howdy y'all! Mother's Day is right around the corner (May 8th, if ya' forgot), so I figured today would be a good day for a new gift guide! Here are a few products I think your momma will love.


one // Anna Tovar art print
Anna Tovar is a local artist in my town that I'm highkey obsessed with. Her pieces are absolutely beautiful and her Instagram game is always on point. I absolutely love all of her work but I think this Magnolia flower print would be an awesome Mother's Day gift.

two // Magnolia Market flower vases
Flowers are a classic for Mother's Day, but even better if you've got something cute to put them in! I love these assorted vases from Magnolia Market and I bet your madre will too. ;)

three // Kendra Scott gift set
You can't go wrong with jewelry, amirite? This earring and necklace set is absolutely precious and they're giving you a lil' deal on it!

four // faux leather tote bag
My mom is kind of a purse hoe (sorry, fam) so if your mom is anything like mine, she'll probably love this faux leather tote bag. These have been super popular lately, they go with everything, and this one is reversible!!

five // a good ole' lipstick
Every girl needs a good lipstick. If your mom likes bolder colors, go for a bright red, if she's a little more subdued this deep blush color is gorgeous too! I'm obsessed with these Nyx Creamy Round lipsticks - the formula is great, they last a long time, and they're only $4 which means you can hook her up with another gift.

Got any suggestions? What are you getting your momma this Mother's Day?

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment