Wednesday, April 13, 2016

15 thoughts you have while doing driver's ed

Howdy y'all! I was talking about driver's ed recently in my April Goals post and am actually working on it as I write this (ew). Today I thought I would try to be funny and tell you what the heck is going on in my head while doing drivers ed.


Okay, time to buckle down and learn how to drive. At my computer. 

But first we gotta get those other tabs open so I have something to do when I finish reading and there's still 8 minutes left on the timer.

Why even is there a timer? 

And why is it so long?

What is an oil dipstick and how does one use one?

Oh, hold up I gotta take a break to rap this part of Hamilton.

Page 7 of 8!!! Yeet!!!

Lol why are they teaching me about PRNDL - anyone who watched Suite Life of Zack and Cody already knows it.

Also, why didn't they attach a GIF of Mr. Mosby??



Drivers ed: "The ignition controls......" Me: "It's the remix to ignition hot and fresh out the kitchen...."

Why the heck is the font so small? I'm getting a headache just looking at it.

Lol the timer's been up for like 4 minutes but I got distracted by Pepe the frog memes.



"Try not to be nervous or over-confident" Um well, okay I guess

"Driving in Manual in 12 Minutes" Sounds fake but okay.

YAAAAAAA I'M DONE!!! for today anyway..... :,,)

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment