Wednesday, March 30, 2016

spring vibes playlist

Howdy y'all! It's finally beginning to feel like spring here in Texas and I'm so so pumped. I've never been able to answer the question of what my favorite season is (they all have something good!), but I've always had a thing for spring. In honor of my (sort of) favorite season, I put together a lil playlist to share with y'all.




I will definitely be adding to this playlist in the future so make sure to save it and listen to these tunes with me!!

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*





No comments:

Post a Comment