Saturday, March 26, 2016

march favorites

Howdy y'all! I can't believe it's already time for March favorites, but here we are! If you want to read last months favorites, you can check it out here.


This sweater from Target. I bought it early in the month and have been wearing it non-stop bc all the spring vibes.

This month I started a lil photography business and I'm a little obsessed with the photos I've taken and the platform I'm sharing them on.

Cacti. I already had an obsession with all succulents but this month I finally got a cactus (her name is Peggy Sue if you were wondering), and it is so lit.


Y'all if you've never ordered from Jimmy John's, you are hardcore missing out. I always order the turkey slim with provolone and some salt & vinegar chips - A1.

The last week or so I've been reading Pride & Prejudice (aka my favorite book of all time). I've read it several times before, but the story never gets old and I grow to love it more every time. Jane Austen, you da' real MVP.

Cristina's productivity tips post rocked my socks this month. I watch her snap story and that girl is always getting stuff done, so these have gotta work! Also just her whole blog is pretty bangin'.

What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment