Tuesday, January 26, 2016

blanket scarf and boot socks outfit

Howdy y'all! This Tuesday I've got a new outfit post for ya' (which I've been promising since December... oops). These fall and winter pieces have been staples in my wardrobe lately, so I'm excited to share 'em with you!


Sweater: Target (same sweater, different color)
Jeans: Old Navy (as usual ;))
Blanket Scarf: Target
Boot Socks: Altar'd State
Boots: Similar





What are your staple pieces this winter? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment