Wednesday, December 23, 2015

the ultimate christmas playlist

Howdy y'all! After my week long hiatus, I'm happy to be back with a new Gal Pal Holiday post. This super fun linkup is hosted by Cathleen, Rachel, and Cristina (read my October and November posts at the links). I start listening to Christmas music in July, so I'm pretty ready to share my "Ultimate Christmas Playlist" with y'all.


I use Spotify to listen to all of my tunes. Spotify is such a great platform because it allows you to listen to literally anything and save it so you always have access to it. It also allows you to save music to you phone so you can play it even when you're offline. I personally invest in Premium which is $10 a month, and I think it's worth every cent.

Now originally, my Spotify was linked to my personal Facebook account, so I haven't shared it for obvious reasons, but since I really want to be able to share my playlists with y'all, I have made another account and will probably be switching over to that one eventually. All of my playlists have been moved there so you can listen to them now!! Here's the link, or you can look up beautynblazers in the search bar.

Now on to the playlist, I started making this thing in like, October, and it's pretty rockin' - I won't lie. I've got everything from folky Christmas, to jazzy Christmas, to country Christmas. Not to mention the classic and silly tunes. Here's the link to the physical playlist and I will also list all of the songs below.

Mvmt. I, "Rejoice, Rejoice!" by the Oh Hellos from the Oh Hellos Family Christmas Album

Mvmt. II, "Begin and Never Cease" by the Oh Hellos from the Oh Hellos Family Christmas Album

Mvmt. III, "Silent Night, Holy Night" by the Oh Hellos from the Oh Hellos Family Christmas Album

Mvmt. IV, "Every Bell on Earth Will Ring" by Oh Hellos from the Oh Hellos Family Christmas Album

Twinkle (Little Christmas Lights) by J.D. McPherson from Twinkle (Little Christmas Lights)

Blue Christmas by Michael Buble from Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition)

Cold December Night by Michael Buble from Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition)

Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad (duet with Thalia) by Michael Buble/Thalia from Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition)

Baby It's Cold Outside (duet with Michael Buble) by Idina Menzel, Michael Buble from Holiday Wishes

Baby It's Cold Outside - feat. Norah Jones by Willie Nelson from ...Featuring

Christmas Coming Home by Lennon & Maisy from Christmas Coming Home

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear by Josh Groban from Noel

Believe by Josh Groban from The Polar Express - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Special Edition

Hot Chocolate by Tom Hanks form The Polar Express - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Special Edition

Dominick the Donkey - The Italian Christmas Donkey by Lou Monte, Joe Reisman's Orchestra and Chorus from Christmas with Lou Monte

All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey from Christmas Hits

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey from I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - EP

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas by Harry Connick Jr. from What a Night! A Christmas Album

Baby, It's Cold Outside by the Robertsons from Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas

Ragin' Cajun Redneck Christmas by the Robertsons from Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas

Away in a Manger by the Robertsons, Sadie Robertson, Alison Krauss from Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas

I may be adding a few songs to this as time goes on, but for now I really like what I've got! What are some of your favorite Christmas songs? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!









Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*



No comments:

Post a Comment