Friday, December 25, 2015

blogger secret santa

Howdy y'all, and merry Christmas!! Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, so I'm super excited about today, and specifically this post. I participated in the Blogger Secret Santa linkup hosted by Cathleen and Olivia, so today I'll be sharing who I was Santa for and who my Santa was!


First off, I was a Santa for Pick Your Beau. I was super excited to buy for her because her blog is absolutely precious!! From her wishlist, I picked out a couple of things including some Lush goodies and a few other things. To find out more about what I got her, make sure to check out her blog!!

My Santa ended up being Rachel from Seashells & Sparkles. She is such a sweetheart so I was very excited when I found out it was her! Rachel gave me an adorable initial mug which I am absolutely obsessed with along with some earl grey tea. She also sent me a really pretty pink lipstick, and 2 pairs of fuzzy socks which I have been wearing non-stop. :) Finally she hooked me up with this candy stash of Twizzlers, Reeses cups, and Kit Kats.

All of us bloggers have pretty similar taste, so this was a really fun group to engage with! If you'd like to find out more about what everyone got, make sure to visit Cathleen or Olivia's sites to look at the link list. Also, I'd love to hear what you gave or received this Christmas, so make sure to leave me a comment below!

Finally, I'd like to leave you with a bible verse that really touched my heart this morning, "A light has dawned on those living in the land of darkness." Isaiah 9:2. When Jesus came into this world, it was lit up by Him and the hope He gave to man from the very day of His birth, to His death on the cross, where He saved us from our sins. As you celebrate today, remember to say a prayer of thanks, and always remember the reason for the season.

Wishing you a joyful Christmas,










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment