Friday, December 11, 2015

currently coveting

Howdy y'all! It's finally time for another currently coveting!! (yes, I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seat) Want to read last month's? Check it out here.


Currently coveting posts are not the place for reasonable dreams, which is why I'm including this Longchamp bag. So. Much. Money. (at least for a high school student with no job)

More of these awesome cookies. I made them last weekend, and they were LEGIT.

It may be winter, but I still want Chacos with my whole heart.

Everything from ban.do. But mostly this duffle bag. Yeah it's another bag. What can ya' do?

This happy wall sign from Francesca's.

And what would a currently coveting be without some Target? This elf pajama set is HILARIOUS and also looks very comfy.

This adorable art print from Rifle Paper Co. (which is the bee's knees if you didn't already know)

What are you coveting this month? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment