Tuesday, December 8, 2015

gifts under $15

Howdy y'all! This Tuesday I'm comin' @ ya' with another gift guide - affordable, "stocking stuffer" items. These are great for the new friends that you aren't quite sure what to get, or for white elephant/gift exchanges.


Fuzzy socks, or just funny patterned socks are always great. Target has always got some good ones, and I love these pug socks from ModCloth. (So much that I actually included them in my most recent Currently Coveting post)

I love me some good bath stuff, and it can be pretty affordable if you don't go too crazy. Get your bud some neat bath bombs from Lush, or maybe a nice body butter (I love the Vanilla Bean scent) from this awesome company, Kuhdoo. I've actually met one of the owners and my grandma is good friends with them. Their products are homemade and absolutely fantastic!

I love receiving pretty pens. It seems like such a simple thing, but they're so fun! My personal favorites are the Pilot G-2 Bolds, but if you're lookin' for a little more color, Poppin has some great options.

Another great option is a cute little mug with some hot cocoa mix or candy inside. I have to include Target (yet again) for their SUPER affordable and adorable mugs as well as this super fun Friends mug from Francesca's.

What affordable gifts are you planning for this year? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment