Friday, December 4, 2015

25 random facts about me

Howdy y'all! Happy Friday!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their families, and didn't fall into too hard of a food coma (but who are we kidding, I was basically dead). Today I thought I would tell y'all a little more about me - get to know the blogger behind the blog. Here's 25 facts about me.


1. The dollar spot at Target is pretty much my second home.
2. I like my burgers dry with pickles and cheese only (also, Whataburger does it best).
3. I don't like soda because of the carbonation, so I live on water and sweet tea instead.
4. I'm very Type A and get stressed if I don't have super detailed directions.
5. I'm a sophomore in high school.
6. I love history and am planning to major in it when I go to college.
7. I prefer Twitter to Instagram. (which is basically a blogger sin, but the Twitter interface is much easier to use)
8. I'm an editor on my school's yearbook and have been a yearbook kid since I was in 7th grade.
9. I hate big cities (I've been to NYC, and I still don't understand why everyone is so obsessed), and plan to live in a small, rural town when I move out.
10. I get anxious very easy and have a difficult time making friends and talking to people.
11. I love big dogs, especially labs, because they're fun to cuddle with.
12. My best friend and I have been friends since kindergarten, totaling to 10 years as best buds.
13. My favorite number is 13.
14. I love bluegrass music. (check out the "Fresh Bluegrass" playlist on Spotify for some rad tunes)
15. I've been playing the piano since I was 7 but still suck at it.
16. I hate Shakespeare (if I have to watch frickin' Romeo and Juliet one more time...).
17. My favorite movie is Pride & Prejudice 2005 starring Keira Knightley. (not only is it the cutest story [Jane Austen is fave], but the filmography and score are absolutely amazing)
18. My sister and I have a 40 day snap streak (which is about how long I've had SnapChat) so if we aren't goals, I don't know what is.
19. It takes me longer than it should to differentiate between left and right.
20. At one point I had around 20,000 pins on Pinterest, but I recently cleaned it out. I deleted about 13,000...
21. I only have 1 flannel, and it doesn't fit me anymore, so I take my dad's flannel shirts.
22. Last summer when I went to Colorado (read about it here), I drank 6 liters of water the first day we were there.
23. When I went to Disney World, I cried when I walked into Magic Kingdom because I was so excited. That was only 2 years ago...
24. Speaking of Disney, my favorite princess is Rapunzel.
25. Last but not least, whenever Southern Living (aka my life source) comes in the mail, I freak out bc Southern Living is the actual best magazine on the planet.

So there ya' have it folks. A few weird and wacky things about me. What are some of your quirks? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment