Tuesday, November 3, 2015

november goals

Howdy y'all! This week I'm hopping on the bandwagon to start posting my monthly goals. I think this will help me actually attain my goals, plus I really like reading these kind of posts, so hopefully y'all do too!


My biggest goal this month is to knock it off with the procrastination. It ain't cool, and it ain't helping me. At all. Ever. In fact, I'm thinking this has been the source of most of my problems lately. I'm planning to attain this goal by doing things right away, even if I have a lil' time to wait. Another big thing that goes with this: being distracted. No Alison, you can't check SnapChat while you're writing that post.

I have pretty bad social anxiety, which makes reaching out to people and making friends very (very) difficult for me. Right now, I'm workin' on that. A lot. And I want to do it even more, especially in the blogging community. The biggest thing I need to do to attain this goal is understand how to reach out and just getting up the courage to do it. If y'all got any good tips, hit me up!

Mornings are gross, and I'm always super-duper grumpy. I really hate being grumpy. So, this month I'm going to try to make my mornings a time that I cherish. To do this, I'm going to try to wake up a little earlier so I can take my time (even if it means waiting 10 minutes before I drag myself out of bed) and make sure I have something to look forward to for when I wake up. Maybe that means I make a big breakfast, or brainstorm some things I'm excited for during the next day.

As I'm trying to organize a good blogging schedule and make my content better for y'all, I've been stockpiling resources from other bloggers that I will eventually put in to a big binder. It's time for me to make that binder (actually it's been time for a while now), so another goal is to organize my blogging resources and begin using them in everyday operations. This shouldn't be too difficult to do, I just have to set aside time to do it. Also, now may be a good time to buy some printer paper and ink.

Last, but not least, as it is November, I want to work on being thankful. Gratitude is so important to me (read why here), so this is a big deal for me. To do this, I'm writing down something I'm thankful for in my planner every week, and setting a goal of saying thank you at least 15 times a day (that's 450 times for the whole month just doing the bare minimum!!). I also want to make sure I'm saying prayers of thanks as often as possible!!

What are y'all's goals this month? Let me know all about them, and any tips you may have for me, in the comments below!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment