Friday, November 13, 2015

currently coveting

Howdy y'all! This Friday I've got an updated Currently Coveting for you! Want to see what was on my wish-list last month? Check it out here.


This Kendra Scott necklace is so gorgeous, the tears flow when I look at it.

Bean boots are all I see as I scroll through my socials, and it's a beautiful thing.

These Nutella stuffed sugar cookies from Whole Yum look AMAZING.

These socks from ModCloth have pugs on them. The pugs are wearing red noses and antlers.

I've been on the lookout for t-shirt dresses as of late to be a fall basic and this one is SO cute.

This mug from Target is my everything.

You wouldn't think Walmart would be on this list, but here we are. This men's flannel is SO cute and only $8.00!!! What a steal!

What's are you on the look out for lately? Let me know in the comments below, or on Twitter or Instagram!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment