Friday, September 18, 2015

wedding ootd

Howdy y'all! This past weekend I went to the wedding of some family friends. This couple is so sweet and has been dating for 7 years (!!!!). I was super pumped to go to their wedding and it was absolutely adorable. Here's what I wore to their special day of celebration.


 My fit and flare black dress is from New York & Co.. It's a new addition to my wardrobe and I LOVE it because it has a very 50's vibe (also it's super fun to twirl around in). My my mint statement necklace and earrings (similar) are from Charming Charlie's which were featured in my Back to School Styles post. My shoes are black wedges from Target.





When you go outside to shoot for 10 min. and walk away with 30 mosquito bites.


I hope y'all enjoyed this post! What is your staple wedding wear? Let me know in the comments, or on Twitter!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment