Friday, September 25, 2015

how i organize my week in my planner

Howdy y'all! I recently purchased a Day Designer planner to use during this school year. I've been absolutely loving it, and getting so much done! Here's how I organized it this past week.


The first thing I do when I start to plan my week is to write my top 3 goals that I want to accomplish in the boxes provided. Once I've got that done, I try to plan my week around my goals so I'll actually-maybe, try to work towards them. Then I add in big events that I know are coming up, and things that happen weekly. By day, I write out my to-do list (usually school related-ugh) and any other events I know are coming. If there isn't much of anything happening, I might throw in a doodle or two to fill space. :)


In terms of  supplies, I use Poppin's Magic Markers (similar), which I'm pretty sure have actual magic powers. I also got some absolutely adorable stickers from HelloAshleyAnn, an Etsy shop I found on Instagram. The ones I got were church stickers (similar), and some blog banners and I am in LOVE with them. I also try to pick up fun stickers on the cheap when I see them. Last week I got some Halloween ones in the dollar spot at Target (a.k.a. my home) and they have GOOGLY EYES ON THEM!!!!!! Other than that, I pretty much just doodle flowers and dumb smiley faces. :)



Hope y'all enjoyed this post! Do you have a planner that you love or any super cool supplies you can't live without? Let me know!

Have a great day!









Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with and of the above mentioned companies. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment