Friday, August 14, 2015

breckenridge travel guide & photos

Howdy y'all! Last week I was vacationing in Breckenridge, Colorado and took some super rad pictures I wanted to share with you! I also, wanted to tell you about a few of the neat places I visited in the area.


First off, Breckenridge has a beautiful Main Street with adorable little shops on it. Some of my favorites were Ruby Jane and a souvenir place that carries Life is Good products. We also make a trip to the awesome sock store, the Joy of Sox, every year. On our way to the airport, we made a pit stop at the Brass Armadillo, where I got a Rick Springfield on vinyl for $5 (!!!!). This antique store was seriously so cool and I can't wait to go back sometime.

YA KNOW I WISH THAT I HAD JESSIE'S GIRL!!

In terms of food, I really enjoyed the Columbine Cafe for breakfast. Their corn beef hash was DELICIOUS as was everything else on the menu. Mary's Mountain Cookies made some super yummy treats that I really loved (you could tell by my food baby).

My dad and I went to a really neat mining museum in Leadville. If you are interested in engineering or minerals, or just mining in general, it's a really cool stop. The ladies of the group also took a trip to the spa, which was absolutely amazing. I got a facial and some of the older women got massages. They had great service (also a steam room and heated pool) and it was a very relaxing way to end our trip.

Old maps in the mining museum.

Last but not least, here are some of the photos I took. If you like these, make sure to follow my VSCO for more like them. :)




Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment