Friday, August 28, 2015

back to school styles

Howdy y'all! This week was my first week of school so I thought I would show you a few of my back to school outfits.


For the first day, I wore this big button-up from H&M and Old Navy jeans. My shoes are Espadrilles and my necklace is from Charming Charlie's (similar). My bracelets are both from James Avery.



My second outfit includes this flowy top from Ann Taylor Loft as well as some jeans from Old Navy. My flats are from New York and Co. (similar) and my bracelets are both from James Avery. My necklace is a piece my mom got from her Stitch Fix (which is actually such a cool service, especially if you have a hard time finding clothes you like).



By mid-week, I thought it was about time for a "lazy day" outift. I'm wearing a long sleeve from my church camp (read about my camp here), Old Navy jeans (again), and my Converse. To dress it up a little, I added a sparkly headband from Francesca's (similar) and bracelets from James Avery, Trrtlz (here's a list of retailers), and Lokai.

I hope y'all enjoyed this post! What cute outfits did you style for your first week back? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment