Friday, July 3, 2015

summer styles

Howdy y'all! Since it's just now beginning to feel like summer, I thought I'd do a little lookbook for y'all to show you how I'm styling this season.

The first look is a little dressy, but still casual enough to wear around. My blue and white striped top from Uniqlo features daisies to add to that summer vibe and my black skirt from Ann Taylor Loft has flowery cut-outs along the hem, which I thought would play nicely off the daisies. I wore my white Converse with this outfit to dress it down a little bit and accessorized with a silver bracelet from James Avery, as well as a blue bracelet that was a gift. I added in some earrings from H&M to complete my look.  



My second look is more casual and comfy, but still very cute. I spiced up my combo of a basic gray tee from Target and capris from Old Navy with a mint statement necklace from Charming Charlie's as well as a matching earring set. I have on the same James Avery bracelet as the previous look and added in a Lokai bracelet. My shoes are yellow and mint printed Espadrilles that were a gift.


  

My third, and final, look is casual and comfy, but could be dressed up if needed. I started off with a pop of color from Target with these pink chino shorts. The black top, also from Target, helps tone down the look a little. For accessories I went with earrings from Francesca's, my James Avery bracelet, and my Lokai bracelet as well as some brown and gold sandals from New York and Co.






Last, but not least, I thought I'd include a few bloopers because they're pretty dang funny. Also, in the last shot you get to see the master behind pressing the button, my sister, Rachel.


Blogger Alison masters yoga.

By the end of the shoot I was about done.

Ain't she a beaut'?

I hope y'all enjoyed this post! What are your go-to summer pieces? Let me know in the comments section below! (Also, did ya' notice I got a new commenting system? Check it out!) 

Have a great day!









Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in the post above are my own and all content was created by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment