Friday, July 31, 2015

dinner & a show ootd



Howdy y'all! Last weekend my little sister, Rachel, performed in our community theater's latest musical. I went to the Saturday evening performance after eating dinner with some of my family. I really liked the outfit I styled, so I decided to put it in an OOTD post for y'all. :)



Shirt: Old Navy (No longer available)
Cardigan: Old Navy (No longer available)
Jeans: Also Old Navy :) (For whatever reason, the regular denim sweetheart jeans are not on sale online, but if you just go to your local store and look on the jean wall, you should be able to find them)
Shoes: Espadrilles (No longer available)
Bag: Kate Spade (My bag is a few years old, but the one linked is very similar)


I'm so sorry I couldn't find all of the exact links for y'all! I wish I was better about that but it's something that stresses me out a lot and is difficult for me to do. :( I hope you enjoyed this post anyway!

Have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment