Friday, February 20, 2015

maybelline the rocket mascara review

Hey y'all! I purchased the Maybelline Rocket mascara about a month ago. I've been using it, but it's really not working out for me. After giving it some time to grow on me, I've decided now is the time to give y'all a review, and it's not looking too good. 




The product claims to give volume without the clumpy mess that a lot of mascaras bring. I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. This mascara is very, very clumpy and does nothing in the length department. After realizing that it wasn't working out, I bought a tube of the Maybelline Great Lash mascara {my favorite mascara}. I didn't want to waste the tube I had already bought though, so I tried layering them. With the Great Lash, the Rocket has a slightly better result, but I still wouldn't buy it again. 



Unfortunately, the Rocket is getting an overall no from me. 

Thank y'all for reading! If you've tried the Rocket, let me know what you thought of it! Or, if you have another mascara that you love, tell me about it! I would also love to hear what kind of posts y'all are wanting to see.

Love y'all! Have a great day!













Disclaimer: I am not associated with any of the above mentioned companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment