Friday, September 19, 2014

review: essie - for the twill of it


Howdy y'all! I've been working really hard the last couple of days to improve the content and design of Beauty & Blazers. Tell me what y'all are thinking of it! Today I'm doing a review on my most recent nail polish purchase, Essie's "For the Twill Of It".


First off, this name is so stinkin' cute. I love it! The formula of all of Essie's polishes is fabulous. It goes on opaque in 1-2 coats, and no more. It's a very long-lasting formula. Although I will say that this particular polish has been more prone to chipping in my experience, the color makes up for it. 








It has a base of a gunmetal-y gray, with an iridescent sheen that gives it a hint of purple and green depending on your exposure to light, and how it hits. This color has caused a lot of intrigue from my peers and quite a few compliments as well. It's so interesting, unique, and versatile, that it is definitely a must-have for your collection. Also, can we just talk about their packaging for a minute? It so simple and sleek, while remaining girly and cute.




I've installed a Pin-It Button and a Pinterest Follow button, so if you'd like to Pin any of these images, or follow my account, it's super easy! I hope y'all are enjoying the new look and this post! 

Have a great day!













No comments:

Post a Comment