Saturday, July 13, 2013

empty products: yay or nay?

Howdy y'all! Today I wanted to show you a few of my recently finished products, and let you know what i thought of 'em.
L'oréal EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner-
This is from L'oréal's new line, EverStrong. This line features sulfate-free products, so I was drawn to it because of my curly hair. I honestly didn't like this at all. I didn't see much of a difference, if anything, it made my hair look worse. So, nay.


Aussie Moist 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner-
Another hair shampoo/conditioner. I go through hair wash lightning fast. Although this has sulfates in it, I actually really like it! Is rejuvenated my hair an defined my curls nicely without me having to put in a pound of product. Definitely a yay!


Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner-
I promise, this is the last shampoo/conditioner product. Because it had argan oil in it, I thought it would be a wonderful choice! Unfortunately, I was wrong. It wasn't awful, but it was nothing special and it is on the expensive side. That makes another nay.


Elf Tone Correcting Concealer-

I really didn't like this all that much either. It was cheap, at only a dollar, but it didn't give very much coverage so I used a lot, and there wasn't much product in the tube to begin with. Sadly, another nay.


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion-
I LOVED this! It was absolutely fantastic! My eyeshadow never faded or creased while wearing it, and I really liked the applicator. But, there's a catch. It is rather expensive, being Urban Decay and all, and I found an Elf primer that is very similar, if not almost exactly the same, that only costs $1!!! If I've got enough in the bank, then it could be a yay!! But for now, it's a nay. :(

I didn't have very good luck with products these past few weeks. Have you recently finished any great products? Let me know about them!

Have a great day!

1 comment: