Saturday, June 11, 2016

summer bucket list + a printable checklist!

Howdy y'all! This week I put together a summer bucket list for y'all, plus a free printable checklist so you can follow along with me! Before we get into all the summer fun, I also wanted to let y'all know that I'm currently an ambassador for Twin Tides, meaning you can get 15% off your entire order when you use my code "Alison15". I recently featured one of their hats in my May favorites and they have a ton of other adorable things on their website!



Just click on the image to download and print your summer bucket list! It also includes a hashtag at the top so that as you complete each item on the list, you can share a photo on Instagram and let me know by tagging it with #BBbucketlist.

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment