Wednesday, February 17, 2016

photography (and life) lately

Howdy y'all! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been super busy and just haven't been able to find the time. Also, if you follow me on Twitter, you may know I've changed my posting schedule. I will now be putting up posts Wednesdays and Saturdays. I think this will fit my personal schedule better and help me to be able to write more content. This Wednesday, I decided I wanted to share with y'all some of my recent photography. If y'all want to see more of my photography, make sure to follow my VSCO!


This is probably one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. Plus it makes me look like a super cool hipster that goes to drive in movies when in reality it was just some gas station sign.


This was a night I listened to the Oh Hellos on vinyl and ate Panda Express with my best friend and we found out she was gonna be rich.


We did a flame lab in Chemistry and I was super nervous about it because fire, but then I took this neat picture and I was happy again.


My sister forced me into taking some portraits for her and they actually turned out really well. This was my favorite one.


In January I finally bought a calligraphy pen and I am in love with it. I took this picture the first time I ever tried my pen.


This was some work I did with my calligraphy pen the other day and also a super neat quote that I love.


My school's Student Council taped up a bunch of compliments up in the girls bathrooms around the building and it's super cute.


Last weekend I got to spend the night with my sweet grandparents. They are so so precious and I really enjoyed spending time with them. This is them with their new cat, Oreo.


For Valentine's Day, my momma always gets my sister and I a little somethin'. This year it was the Blogging Day mug from Francesca's (that literally every blogger is currently obsessing over) and the new purple Lokai bracelet in support of Alzheimer's Disease. 


Some of my hand lettering letting all you babes how I feel about you. ;)


My sweet daddy is a Valentine's baby, so my sister made him this cake and we sang and I took pictures.

I hope y'all enjoyed this little update on my photography and life in general. What's goin' on with y'all lately? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!

Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*


No comments:

Post a Comment