Wednesday, February 24, 2016

february favorites

Howdy y'all! As February is coming to a close, I thought it might be fun to start a new series here on B&B to replace the space that used to be filled by my Currently Coveting posts. That being said, I'm planning to start doing monthly favorites at the end of each month. Here's what I've been loving in February.


One of my sweet friends gave me this absolutely incredible Nyx lipstick in the shade "Doll" and I literally cannot get enough of it. It's a gorgeous color and it feels great on my lips.

Rebecca from the blog Sunny Rebecca posted about the Art of Pretending to Have a Life the other day. This post rocked my socks and so does Rebecca.

My sweet momma hooked me up with the "Blogging Day" mug from Francesca's that I'm sure you've all seen by now, as well as the new purple Lokai bracelet to raise awareness for Alzheimer's disease and I'm obsessed.

My favorite band Judah and the Lion just released their new single "Take it All Back". Can I just say, holy guacamole. I saw them live in October and I'm seeing them again in April. Their new album drops next week. They are killing it.


For those of you that don't know, I'm actually a part of the She Can Blogger Network. This month my "wave" was posting (you can read my post here) and I had so much fun interacting with all these sweet girls and reading their blogs! It was definitely a big favorite for February. 

Friends. I'm a big-time planner nerd. I got my first Erin Condren this year and have been loving it, but mostly what I've been loving this month is my Ban.do sticker book. This company is so fun and if you aren't following their socials (and stalking them accordingly) you aren't living. Also, their stickers are bangin'.

The new Chaco spring line has been on my mind A LOT. I can't say I'm blessed enough to own a pair but, I mean! Look at these beauties! This pattern is one of my favorites. 


That's it for a few of my monthly favorites! What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest: Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment