Friday, January 15, 2016

be bold linkup: my blogging goals

Howdy y'all! This week I've got another post for the Be Bold 2016 linkup hosted by Christina, Gina, Allie, Kate, and Catherine. You can check out last week's post on my word of the year here.



This week's prompt is about my blogging goals for this year, and I've got a whole dang lot of 'em, so hold on to what ya' got. :)

First of all I'd really like to stay consistent. I've been doing pretty well with that over the last few months, but at the beginning of 2015, I was all over the place. (Okay, but really though, what the heck was I doing??) I find that when I stay consistent with posts I get a lot more traffic, which is real good.

Speaking of traffic - I want a lot a' that. It's not so much that I'm all about the numbers, but it is very encouraging to me personally to see those stats increase and see my progress. Also, better traffic leads to better opportunities, and more of them. Also, new friends!!

Speaking of new friends - I also want a lot a' them. I've been working so super hard on engagement lately, and I want to continue that to make some blogger besties. Being a part of this community has made me so crazy happy, and that's always a good thing.

I'd really like to work with some companies this year and monetize my blog, but that's really dependent on my traffic.

Like I said in my last post, technical stuff has been a struggle for me so I'm planning to learn a lot about photography, design, and CSS. Really, just research all the blog thingz. Pinterest (follow me here) has been a great resource for that, and I'm definitely going to continue using that platform to learn.

I've got a lot of work to do this year, so get ready for a real rockin' 2016 on Beauty & Blazers. What are your blogging goals this year? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day!










Follow me on:
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Pinterest:Alison H. (@beautynblazers)
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers
VSCO: alison_h

Contact me at:
beautyandblazers@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored of endorsed in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment