Friday, November 7, 2014

meet the beauties



Howdy y'all! Today I'm really excited to introduce to you, "the Beauties". The Beauties are a wonderful group of girls, all with different styles and interests, that are going to be featured on my blog in future posts. I wanted to reach out to more people and felt like, to do that, I needed more personalities on my blog. This post is a list of the girls, with bios telling you about each of them. We also did a "Meet the Beauties" photo shoot. I hope you enjoy!

Meet Hayley:


Hi. I'm Hayley and a sophomore in high school. I would describe my style as "classic chic." I always layer colors, textures, and jewelry to add new dimensions to an outfit. My mission when styling clothes is creating a unique outfit that makes people rethink the use of traditional clothing pieces. I love fashion and my heart is in dance. I am involved in the International Baccalaureate program and plan to go into business and marketing.

Meet Leah:




Hey y'all. I'm Leah. I'm 14 years old. My style is "casual chic". I think that your clothes don't have to be fancy as long as you've got the confidence to rock whatever you're wearing. Jesus, family, friends, and band are my favorite things.

Meet Claire:




I'm Claire and I'm 14 years old. I'm a dancer and a cheerleader. I would describe my style as simple, cute, and comfy.

Meet Rachel:




Hello! My name is Rachel, and I am 13 years old. I'm also Alison's sister (Alison's note: I'm the best sister in the whole world! Right Roo?). I play trumpet in my school's band and jazz band, and I love to sing and act! I also love animals and baking. I would describe my style as sort of hipster, but not quite. I look for comfort in my clothes. Thanks for reading!

Meet Reece:



Hi! I am Reece, and I am 13 years old. I am a ballerina. When I am not dancing, I enjoy school and hanging out with my family, and taking care of my baby brother. I love fall and winter clothes, especially cardigans, coats, skinny jeans, and boots. I look for soft fabrics, and my favorite colors to wear are light pink, blue, and red. Simple comfort with a hint of style fits my personality. 

Here are a couple more pictures from the shoot!







Thank you guys so much for reading this post! I hope you're as excited as I am about upcoming posts with the Beauties! Please comment any post suggestions or things I could do to make my blog better.

Love y'all!










p.s. There's 1 other girl that didn't have her bio ready, so she'll be added in later. Also, I don't know if it's doing this for y'all, but Hayley's bio has a white highlight. I've tried to fix it, but BlogSpot says there's nothing wrong. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment