Sunday, December 25, 2016

blogger secret santa

Hello friends, and Merry Christmas!! This year I did Blogger Secret Santa hosted by Cathleen and Abigail for the second year in a row, and it was so fun!! My secret santa was Kenzie of Sincerely Kenz. She put together the cutest lil present for me!


Kenzie wrote me such a sweet note, it seriously made my whole day when I got the package. She also gave me a TON of little stationary things from dollar spot at Target and adorable fuzzy socks. There were some super cute pens and post it notes, which I'm so excited to use.


She included 3 "Provocalips" liquid lipsticks by Rimmel which I LOVE. It's a two step process where you apply the color and then a gloss over the top to help it stay. The colors she gave me are just beautiful and they stay on your lips for so long!!


One of the things I included on my wishlist is that I'm a complete and total history nerd, and Kenzie found this awesome book about World War II for me, which I'm so so excited to read! I was flipping through it the other day and it looks super interesting. 


If you want to check out Kenzie's awesome blog, here's all of her info:
Instagram: @kenzienegron
Twitter: @kenzienegron
Pinterest: @kenzienegron

Finally, I have a little announcement to make. If you remember my post on Thanksgiving, I announced that Beauty & Blazers would be integrating with my photography business in the new year. Well, friends, that time has come, and this will be my last post on B&B. The posts that are here will stay here, but will not be moving over to the new site, which is dixiemariephoto.blogspot.com. I've been thinking about this change for a long time, and while I am sad to be leaving B&B behind, I'm so so excited for what's to come with Dixie Marie Photography. It has really been picking up in terms of business, and I can't wait to continue doing what I love. In addition to the blog being moved over, all my social media will be integrating. My Twitter is @dixiemariephoto and my Instagram will also be @dixiemariephotog. My Instagram is kind of funky, because it will stay on the same beautynblazers account, just with the DMP handle. Thank y'all so much for hangin' out with me on B&B, and I hope you'll enjoy the content to come with my new ventures. 

Have a blessed Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment